Manufacturing Byproduct Recovery
Veolia Environmental Services devises innovative solutions to improve the way hazardous and non-hazardous industrial waste, including metal-containing manufacturing byproducts or “scrap metal” for example, is treated and recovered to produce new raw materials.
Many natural resources are in short supply and commodity prices continue to increase. By finding productive uses for discarded materials in place of traditional disposal, Veolia can help you meet your sustainability goals that benefit the triple bottom line of people, planet and profit.
The benefits to humankind, the environment and your bottom line are many: reduced waste and greenhouse gas emissions, energy conservation and cost savings.
- Industrial waste, obsolete vehicles, and other end-of-life products
- Materials containing ferrous metals, including wires, tubes, cables, storage cells, pipe assemblies, roofs and alloys
- Materials containing non-ferrous metals such as aluminum, copper, lead or zinc
- Foundry sands, wood, slag, air pollution control residuals and the list goes on
Veolia Environmental Services helps you:
- Find beneficial uses for your undervalued by-products
- Track regulatory compliance via our Customer Information Management Solutions (CIMS)
- Ensure that the handling, transport, recycling, reuse and disposal of all waste products meets state and federal regulations
- Protect against liability