Laboratory Chemical Services
We understand that safety and regulatory compliance are top priorities for you when it comes to the proper packaging, transportation and disposal of the full spectrum of laboratory chemicals. Veolia provides a complete range of Laboratory Chemical Services that can be designed around your unique needs, concerns and constraints.
Gain confidence and peace of mind from partnering with a trained and certified expert team that can accurately package and safely dispose of all types of chemicals. Veolia’s proven chemical procedures have been carefully developed to ensure safety and compliance for your organization. In fact, our methods have become the industry standard for cutting-edge technology, environmental compliance and sustainability.
Customized Services to Suit Your Needs
Every laboratory houses a unique group of chemicals. That’s why we provide customized services that include:
- Inventory of all the hazardous chemicals in your laboratory, including providing specific safety guidelines
- Detailed, methodical identification and categorization to assure proper packing and disposal of each chemical
- Selection of appropriate packaging and methods to maximize usable volume, decrease costs and enhance safety
- Tracking of all chemical waste through our industry-leading computerized field system that documents inner containers through every point of transportation and disposal
- Evaluation of your laboratory practices to help develop programs that minimize the generation of laboratory chemical wastes at your site
Regulatory Compliance is a Top Priority
Our field computer system automatically documents each step of hazardous waste processing, transportation and disposal. The system is programmed to ensure compliance with the most recent requirements under applicable regulations from the Department of Transportation and the Environmental Protection Agency. Veolia continues to invest in information technology to assure regulatory compliance at the lowest cost to our customers.
- Identification, analysis and approval of waste chemicals
- Chemical moving services
- Handling and disposal of reactive chemicals
- Chemical waste removal
- Packaging methods
- Customized computer tracking system
- Laboratory chemical waste minimization programs
- Legal and proper management of controlled substances
- Laboratory chemical services for healthcare facilities
- Cylinder management and other high hazard chemicals
- Thirty-six (36) 10-day in-transit facilities
Veolia Environmental Services maintains a proven record of compliance with health, safety and environmental regulations. This record is ready for inspection at any time. A culture of compliance is a way of life at Veolia, where we manage hazardous waste with the utmost care. We follow procedures meticulously beginning with our on-site teams, and continue to focus on the details throughout transportation, treatment and disposal.
Our proprietary database of over 30,000 chemicals ensures compliance with regulatory requirements.
Veolia helps you:
- Track your organization’s regulatory compliance via our Customer Information Management Solutions (CIMS)
- Ensure that the handling, transport, recycling, reuse and disposal of all waste products meets state and federal regulations
- Protect against liability
- Handle the complexities of hazardous waste treatment and disposal, while assuring that all environmental and transportation regulations are being satisfied
Veolia can provide customized Laboratory Chemical Services based on your unique needs, chemical stock, regulatory mandates, local requirements, facility restrictions and more. Customized services also address specific procedures, such as:
- Facility evaluations
- Waste minimization